Mountain Cement’s ability to positively contribute to the community in which our employees work and live is another measure of our goal to be good neighbors. Wyoming is our home too, and being actively involved in the community is part of the responsibility we share as citizens of this special place.
At Mountain Cement our focus in the community has been on philanthropy and volunteerism.
Our employees are proud to contribute their time and energy to a number of local sports teams, charities, and community events.
Mountain Cement contributes to the following community organizations, events and charities:
- Albany County DARE
- Albany 4H/FFA, Jr. Livestock Sale
- American Red Cross
- Big Brothers / Big Sisters
- Boy Scouts / Girls Scouts
- Downtown Clinic
- Ducks Unlimited
- “Fire in the Sky” 4th of July Celebration
- Habitat for Humanity
- Hospice of Laramie
- Ivinson Hospital Foundation Annual Gala
- Jr. Miss
- Laramie Economic Development Corporation
- Laramie Jubilee Days
- Project Graduation – Laramie High School
- Rocky Mountain Elk Foundation
- Safe Project
- The Eppson Center
- University of Wyoming – Cowboy Joe Coaches Club
- Wyoming Technical Institute Scholarship